An older card to share tonight. I’ve been out and haven’t had a chance to make anything. A couple of months ago it seemed like there were quite a few cardmakers making ‘peek-a-boo’ cards. I had wanted to join in on the trend but was focussing my interests elsewhere. I honestly didn’t think too much more about it until I messed up the card I was working on. Instead of throwing it out and starting over I decided it was a great opportunity to try this technique. The inside of this card started out as the outside of another one. I ended up just cutting the front off and putting it aside while I made the front of a new card. I placed a new card into an embossing folder and ran it through my cuttlebug. Then I placed a small circle die in the corner over the place where I thought the whales face might be and put it through the cuttlebug again. The inside panel was then stuck in place. This card sat like that for quite sometime as I had absolutely no idea what to do to the front to finish it off. How it ended up like this is that I splashed a tiny bit of ink on the lower left corner and it had to be covered up. It’s not the prettiest of outsides but I really do love the inside. I would definitely like to try this technique again. In fact, I think I would like to make this card again but with a different front panel!
Hope you have a ‘whale of a time’ today!